Don R. Lee, Attorney, Advisor - Land Leasing & Title Opinions, Montana
- Graduate of University of Montana School of Law in 1973
- Practicing Oil and Gas Law since 1976
- Vast experience in all aspects of oil and gas law, inlusive of extensive hearing work before the Montana Board of Oil and Gas Conservation.
- Considered amongst his peers as an expert in title opinions, farmout, pooling and communitization agreements, purchase and sale of producing properties, negotiations of gas purchase contracts on both well head and delivered basis.
- Has represented a variety of clients from the largest gas producer in the State of Montana, Fidelity Exploration & Production Company, to large independants such as Noble energy Inc., and many smaller companies. Mr. lee also peformed a multitde of legal services for Encana Energy Resources Inc.(one of the largest natural gas producers in Canada and one of the top (5) gas producers in the USA.
- Mr. Lee is rated "AV" by Martindale-Hubbell, which is based upon recommendations by other attorneys and is essentially the "exclusive" rating directory for attorneys nationwide. The "AV" rating indicates that a lawyer has reached the height of professional excellence, practiced law for many years and has been recognized for the highest levels od skill and integrity.